Thursday, October 21, 2010

Quick thoughts

I couldn't have been more wrong on the O'Gorman/Washington game. Final score was 35-7. I thought O'G would give them a game until the 4th, but it was 35-0 at halftime. Ouch.

Lincoln certainly did play Roosevelt close, which I didn't think would happen.

I had a feeling Brandon might get past Watertown. Watertown hasn't beaten its low-level competition by the margin a 2nd ranked team should. Pierre (who beat Aberdeen), Watertown and Brandon all finish at 6-1, tied atop the ESD.

I was at the first half of the Harrisburg/Dell Rapids game...I really wish I could've stayed longer. It was 7-6 Harrisburg at the break, but Dells opened it up a bit in the second half. (Still haven't seen a final as of 11:00 p.m.).

I was at the Bridgewater-Emery/Ethan -vs- Marion game this afternoon and the Seahawks looked good. Very good. Not much of a surprise, but good for BEE for being able to go full throttle in a game they should've won easily.

I'll try to get more of a "full reaction" a bit later on.

Watch for the Playoff Preview at KSFY.com some time on Friday.

Jim Nelson
KSFY Sports

No comments:

Blog Archive

South Dakota High School Football